(Picture from mytrilogylife.com)
In France, we call it ‘L’automne’ but you can use two different words in English.
- In British English, it is called “AUTUMN“
- In American and Canadian English, it is called “FALL“
- In some parts of the USA (such as New England where the above picture was taken), forests are really beautiful in the fall.
- The best time is in October and you can take a fall foliage tour to make the most of the breathtaking colors of the leaves.
- In the US, fall foliage tourists are referred to as ‘leaf peepers‘ (a person who has a close look at leaves).