From 18th to 22th May
– On Sunday 18th, French were welcomed by their host family, they arrived at 18:30 pm to Garmisch Partenkirchen.
– On Monday 19th, the headmaster of the Gymnasium Werdenfels welcomed French at Gymnasium at 7:45 am. Students prepared the exhibition about the First World War. The exhibition opened at 7:00 pm.
– On Tuesday 20th, we visited the Winter Olympic Stadium of 1936 during morning. During the afternoon we had a trek in Partnach-Klamm. At 3:30 pm French were welcomed by the mayor of Garmisch, Mrs Meierhofer.
– On Wednesday 21th, during morning we visited Ingolstadt and the Bavarian Army Museum. During afternoon, we visited Munich and students had free time.
– On Thursday 22th, departure of French students to Paris.