Myths & Heroes // Power : where & how // Space & Exchange
Applying for jobs : from Dream to Reality
- 1°B1B2 – Mission #2 – Dream job (CE) and Teen-parents relationships (CO with script)
- 1°B1B2 – Mission #2 – Dream jobs : from Myth to Reality
- 1°B1B2 – Mission #2 – Dream-job entraînement à l’évaluation de CE
My parents and I never agree on anything : my friends , my clothes, the music I listen to or the films I watch… They even want to decide on my future job and life !
My future is for me to choose ! I have to convince them that I can find my own way.
- I will learn how to understand a short video excerpt from a film with and without subtitles.
- I will learn how to understand a report for an incredible job opportunity with and without subtitles.
- I will learn how to read literary texts on a topic I know and compare the different viewpoints.
- I will learn how to understand a long press article to spot the main information.
- I will find strategies to understand any written document.
Speaking TO and WITH the group:
- I will learn how to underline what is important to me and put over different degrees of emotions.
- I will learn how to express my opinions and ideas with precision and back them up by giving explanations and arguments.
- I will learn how to write a short essay on the role of parents.
I will need the following tools:
- job ads and applications
- gender discrimination and stereotypes
- social and family relationships
- feelings : shock, surprise, fear, determination
- verbs of opinion, approval and disapproval
- verbs of actions
- preterit & present perfect
- word formation
- logical and chronological linkwords
- word stress and sentence stress
- sentence intonation to express incredulity, shock and disapproval / to convince someone