Myths & Heroes // Space & Exchange // Idea of Progress
MEDIA STRATEGIES: the art of make-believe
- 1°LLVA – Mission #4 – Paranormal Activity – entraînement CE/CO
- 1°LLVA – Mission #4 – Spooky stories – entrainement CO/PO
- 1°LLVA – Mission #4 – Spooky stories – entrainement CO/PO lecture expressive
We have witnessed strange phenomena or paranormal activity in our neighbourhood. News reporters from the BBC come to our house to interview us.
- I will learn how to listen to and understand
- a TV report on strange phenomena.
- people’s testimonies on their experience and opinion on strange phenomena.
- I will learn how to read a rather complex article.
- I will learn how to take notes in a grid to prepare for an oral intervention.
Speaking TO & WITH the group:
- I will learn how to
- exchange information with friends for me to take notes.
- tell in detail what I have experienced and how I feel about it.
I will need the following tools
- the supernatural and irrational / the unexplained & paranormal / mystery / fear
- adjectives to describe feelings
- verbs of actions
- pronouns / past tenses / adjectives and adverbs / modals
- direct and indirect speeches
- making hypotheses
- chronological and logical linkwords
- WH- structures
- getting acquainted with different accents
- sentence intonation and stress
- pronouncing –s and –ed at the end of words + words with mute letters