UNESCO Club Sorbonne actively supports Strasbourg Meeting 2013 together with :
– THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE
– EUROPEAN YOUTH PARLIAMENT FRANCE
– NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF FRANCE
– THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
– THE FEDERAL AGENCY ON YOUTH AFFAIRS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
– THE FRENCH-RUSSIAN DIALOGUE
– THE RUSSIAN FEDERAL AGENCY FOR COMMONWEALTH OF INDEPENDENT STATES, COMPATRIOTS ABROAD AND INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN COOPERATION
– THE YOUTH TIME INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT
– SCOUTS OF FRANCE
– AMBER YMCA RUSSIA
– GLOBAL PLATFORM DENMARK
WHAT IS THE STRASBOURG MEETINGS – FOCUS RUSSIA?
It is a conference for students and recent graduates that want to enlarge the contact surface between various European countries and Russia. We will visit the Council of Europe, and the European Court of Human Rights, attend lectures by exceptional speakers and work in groups together with youth from other countries of the European continent. Lectures and workshops are organized into three directions:
• Diplomatic and cross-cultural relations
The Youth Association for a Greater Europe works to empower young people to actively participate in shaping the future societies of the European countries with a less biased view towards other cultures.
• To increase participation in common projects between young people and youth organizations of the European countries.
• To increase participation from young Russians in European initiatives.
• To promote cultural understanding through education, exchange programs and lifelong learning.
COME AND JOIN US
When: July 29th – August 4th 2013
Where: In the scout base « Le Heissenstein », on the beautiful countryside near Strasbourg
- His Excellency Alexander Orlov, Ambassador of the Russian Federation to France
- Sir Thierry Mariani, deputé of the National Assembly, representing French citizens abroad and co-president of the « Association Dialogue Franco-Russe »
- Aleksandar Protic, Federal Counselor FFC UNESCO, President of UNESCO Club Sorbonne
- Pietro De Matteis, Co-President of the European Federalist Party
- Tiago Ferreira Lopes, Administrator of “State Building and Fragility Monitor” and Executive Officer of the Observatory for Human Security
- Eric Lynn, Developer of cultureQs
- Milena Milicevic, engineering management counselor
- Umesh Mukhi, youth ambassador honorarium
Read more in the description of our forum (see documents).
APPLY NOW : page for participants