Complete the sentences with a verb in the simple future or the simple present.
1) The pupils of 9B ( will call / call )
their parents as soon as their plane ( will land / lands )
2) When they ( will visit / visit )
the Kruger Park, they ( will see / see )
a lot of wild animals.
3) If their guide ( will take / takes )
them to the gift shop, they ( will buy / buy )
4) If they ( won't protect / don't protect )
their skin, they ( will get / get )
5) If they ( won't behave / don't behave )
during the safari, their teachers ( will punish / punish )
6) The guide ( will tell / tells )
them off if they ( will make / make )
too much noise.
7) They ( will see / see )
many monuments when they ( will visit / visit )
the capital city.
They ( will have / have )
fantastic memories when they ( will come / come )
back from South Africa!