What is James doing?
- He is reading a book on the plane from London.
- He is waiting for a taxi at Kennedy airport.
- He is having dinner at a restaurant.
Di can't hear him very well because...
- She is watching television.
- She is having a shower.
- She is listening to her MP3 player.
James can see Manhattan because...
- his taxi is crossing Brooklyn Bridge.
- he is watching a documentary on TV.
- He is surfing the net.
Di can't hear him very well now because ...
- his plane is taking off.
- James is talking to the taxi driver.
- his taxi is going through a tunnel.
James is in Di's street now and ...
- he is looking at Di's flat.
- he is looking after Di.
- he is looking for Di's flat.
Di can see James because
- she is looking out of the window.
- she is watching television.
- She is looking after him.
Oh, no! Jerry is on Di's doorstep and ...
- he is inviting her to the cinema.
- he is inviting her to the restaurant.
- he is inviting her to the theatre.
At the end of the dialogue, Di is really