How many members are there in the Hadley family ?
What is the name of their house ?
- HappyLife Home
Lydia Hadley is convinced that the nursery room is dysfunctional so she wants to call ...
- a mechanic
- a plumber
- a psychologist
How big is the nursery room?
- It is a very small room
- It is a medium size room
- It is quite a large room
The nursery room is fully equipped, like the rest of the house.
- Yes, there is a lot of furniture in it.
- No, there is no furniture in it.
- No, but it is a smart room with loads of sophisticated sensors in it.
Why doesn't Lydia like their new lifestyle ?
- Lydia spends too much time on her own.
- The automation system in the house controls everything so Lydia feels idle, not to say useless.
- Lydia and George have spent too much money on the house so the family's budget is tight.
As Lydia and George stand in the middle of the nursery room ...
- An African veldt appears in 2 dimensions
- An African veldt appears in 3 dimensions
Why is this re-creation of the African veldt particularly disturbing?
- There are too many wild animals in it.
- Their children have never been to Africa so this re-creation is anything but normal !
- Lydia's and George's senses are stimulated because every detail looks realistic.
Why is the pride of lions so impressive ?
- There are at least twenty lions surrounding Lydia and George.
- The lions have been eating fresh flesh.
- The lions are much bigger than normal lions.
Why do Lydia and George leave the room in a state of panic?
- The nursery room is dysfunctional so all the lights went off.
- They have heard a terrible scream inside the house.
- The lions came running at them.