What does George find in the nursery room ?
- His children's toys
- His wife's scarf
- His own wallet
When does he realize that there is something wrong with the nursery room ?
- When the 3D landscape around him becomes blurred
- When the lions do not disappear
- When he finds himself locked up in the room
What famous literary character does he demand?
- Rima, the jungle girl
- Snow White
What is Lydia's opinion on the dysfunctional room?
- There is something wrong with its screens and wires
- The room is stuck in a pattern and can't get out of it
- The nursery room has a mind of its own
She is also convinced that her son
- ... has re-programmed the nursery room
- ... has deliberately sabotaged the room
- ... has got into the machinery and fixed something
What accounts for her firm conviction?
- Her son is crazy about mechanics
- Her son is mentally disturbed
- Her son has an extremely high IQ
When the parents eventually take the children to the nursery room
- ... the lions are more frightening than ever
- ... the lions have been replaced by giraffes
- ... the African veldt has disappeared
Why do Lydia and George feel guitly ?
- They have the feeling that they have been far too strict with their children
- They have the feeling that they have been far too lenient with their children
- They have the feeling that they have been far too cold with their children
How do they react when they realize that the children have sneaked back into the nursery room
- They over-react and punish them
- They lock the nursery room and tell the children why they won't let them use it again
- They do nothing
Finding out that Wendy and Peter deliberately lie to them and openly challenge their authority
- ... makes them very sad
- ... does not really bother them
- ... prevents them from sleeping