HOW TO PORTRAY A HERO
- Biographic elements : comes from, was born in, works as, becomes…
- His/ her actions : achieve, campaign for, take part in, protect, help out
- Link words : first of all, in addition, besides, not only… but also….
- Use adjectives : exceptional, unique, remarkable, outstanding, admiring
- Use sperlatives : the most courageous, the greatest …/ the strongest ….
Justify a statement
- Stating your argument : It is clear that…, One cannot deny that
- Express cause : because, as, since, thanks to
- Express consequence : therefore, as a result
- Sound convincing : obviously, undoubtedly enough, I’m convinced that, I’m sure that, I’m positive about…
- Give precise examples : for example, for instance, such as, a good illustration of … is
HOW TO DESCRIBE SOMEONE
Click here: http://chagall-col.spip.ac-rouen.fr/IMG/didapages/description/index.html