BBC art+memory+ many artists painting for rescuers and boys trapped in a cave
The blood moon and Mars on Friday, July 27th 2018
Readers and reading illustrated by photographers.
Choose one or two photographs and explain why you like it or not.
https://ugc.futurelearn.com/uploads/files/12/ba/12badfd4-4d17-4b78-b702-ff732d446405/Teacher_2_s_activity.pdf comparing, comparisons
Meeting an alien
What was the alien like?
When did you meet the alien?
Who were you with?
What were you doing?
What did the alien look like?
What did you do when you saw the alien?
What happened in the end?
Meeting someone famous
- What famous person did you meet?
- Where did you meet them and who were you with?
- What was the famous person wearing and how did he/she look (e.g. glamorous/ taller than I thought/ not too beautiful)?
- What was he/she like? (e.g. friendly/ funny/ annoyed)
- What did you do when you saw the famous person?
- What happened next? ( e.g. He/she signed an autograph/walked away)
A great holiday
- Where and when did you go?
- Who did you go with?
- Describe the place you went to.
- What did you do there? (e.g. snowboarding, diving, rock-climbing, trekking, swimming, building tiny houses in trees, climbed Mt. Everest)
- What sights did you see? ( e.g. The Eiffel tower, the Pyramids, the Great Wall of China, the river Thames in London, the Hudson in New York)
- What was the weather like? (rainy, stormy, sunny, hot, cold)
- Did you have a good time? (great, awesome, boring, awful)