Home » Posts tagged 'biography'
Tag Archives: biography
THE BOY WHO LEARNED TO FLY
1) Why does Usain run to go to school?
- To train for a race
- To meet someone before school
- To get to school in time
2) How much did Usain enjoy school?
- Time flew because he liked the classes.
- He was bored.
- All he cared about was the girls.
- He was chatting a lot during classes.
3) Usain wanted to win …
- to be popular in school
- to make his mommy proud of him
- to earn the coach’s lunch
- to make the coach pay attention to him
4) Usain was having a hard time because …
- he was afraid of disappointing Jamaican fans
- his mother was expecting too much of him
- he was not in good shape and felt depressed, sad and obliged to win
5) His mother advised him …
- to stop stressing about victory
- to pay more attention to his shoes
- to believe in himself
• How many Olympic medals has he won in total? • What do you know about his character?
• What do you know about his childhood?
• What do you know about his life?