Home » Posts tagged 'going to'
Tag Archives: going to
le futur / future et le futur proche / near future : I will be the next champion I am going to work hard at English grammar
- I’m going on holiday to Germany tomorrow
- I’m not going to get married next year.
- What are you going to study next year?
- I will see you tomorrow.
- I won’t come to class tomorrow.
- Will you lend me some money?
- 1. Where are you going to live in the future?
- 2. What are you going to study next year?
- 3. Are you going to get married? When? Where?
- 4. Do you think you’ll have children? How many?
- 5. Tell me something you are definitely NOT going to do in your life.
- 6. Where will you go tonight?
- 7. What are you going to do this weekend?
- 8. Tell me about your life in twenty years.
- I will study at university next year.
- I’m going to open the window, it’s hot.
- We are going to have a party.
|make dinner||go for a helicopter ride||Clean my flat|
- You must go to work on Monday.
- You have a doctor’s appointment on Friday.
- There’s a party on Tuesday night.
- It’s your partner’s birthday on Saturday.
- You won $1 million dollars!
- 1. I’ve lost my wallet
- 2. I’m freezing
- 3. I’m sad
- 4. I’ve got a headache
- 5. I’m thirsty
- 6. My bags are very heavy.
- 7. I’m hungry
- 8. I’m very hot
- 9. I’m poor.
- 10. I’m really tired.
A-NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS by Bruce Lanskyhttps://rhinospike.com/audio_requests/isa80/39638/
1°LISTEN and COMPLETE WITH will or will not or won’t
Last year I did some rotten _______.
This year I ——-be better.
Here are some resolutions
I ———- follow to the letter:
I ______ make dumb excuses when my homework isn’t done;when the truth is that I did no work ’cause I was having fun.
I ______ fly paper airplanes when the teacher isn’t looking.
I ______sneak in the kitchen just to taste what they are cooking.
I________ twist the silverware to see how far it bends.
I _______take the candy bars from lunch bags of my friends.
I _______ skateboard down the hall or skateboard down the stairs.
I _______over teachers,and I _______crash into chairs.
I ________do these rotten things; my heart is full of sorrow.
But I have got some brand-new tricks to try in school tomorrow.
2° TRANSLATE the expressions in bold characters:Pour traduire les expressions en français, je m’appuie sur le / les mots que je connais – make dumb excuses:- fy paper airplanes:- take the candy bars:- skateboard down the hall:
audio-lingua.eu/spip.php?article1998Now the year is over I have a few resolutions that I will try to keep up.
audio-lingua.eu/spip.php?article1257Nicks tells us about his New Year resolutions
audio-lingua.eu/spip.php?article4290Lucy gives us her new year resolutions
audio-lingua.eu/spip.php?article2012Rebecca wants to eat healthy food and she would like to exercise more
audio-lingua.eu/spip.php?article2947I have decided not to make any new year’s resolutions because I never stick to them anyway !
I will go back to London but I will not go to Paris.
I will + base verbale: forme pleine
I’ll + base verbale : forme contractée souvent utilisée
I will not go to Paris = I won’t go to Paris.
I’m going to see my friend this afternoon. I’m gonna see my friend tonight.
I’m gonna do this : style familier pour
I am going to do this / I’m going to do this