Myths & Heroes // Power : where & how // Space & Exchange
The Price of Fame
We are to participate in a TV Talk Show on MTV. The presenter will have to interview a star and two teenagers on how they view the price of fame.
- I will learn how to understand an audio play.
- I will learn how to understand an interview.
- I will learn how to read press-cuts on the price of fame.
Speaking TO and WITH the group:
- I will learn how to sum up a play and comment on it.
- I will learn how to perform live in front of the class !
- I will learn how to participate in a TV talk show on the price of fame
I will need the following tools
- the music and show business world
- the price of fame
- proverbs and idioms
- adjectives to describe feelings
- verbs of actions
- pronouns / past tenses / adjectives and adverbs / modals
- making hypotheses
- chronological and logical linkwords
- synonyms and antonyms // prefixes and suffixes
- getting acquainted with Australian accents
- sentence intonation and stress to express feelings