Listen and answer the questions
1. When did the first explorers land in Australia ? 2. What did they think? 3. What did the Aboriginals do?
4. Where did Captain Cook arrive in 1770? 5. Who did the British government send to live in Australia? Why?
6. Why did a lot of people move to Australia in the 1850’s?
Attention : on parle « histoire » (les faits sont passés et datés) donc on utilise le préterit simple
- Find information about the candidate
(how old is she ? What does she do in life? Where does she live?)
2. Find information about the job she is applying for?
(Where is the job? What type of candidate are they looking for? When will she have to work?)
Toolbox : sales person = vendeur/vendeuse
Listen and find information
Listen and complete your worksheet
Watch the video and answer the questions
copy this link : http://ekladata.com/rAkj2d_9Wuy7VxRK1DPQmJ2rdUo/library.mp4
Watch and answer the questions
1. What were Ray and Rosa doing? 2. What happened? 3. Imagine why?
Or click here
Listen to Sam talking about his holidays
What did he do…
1. on Monday? 2. on Tuesday? 3. on Wednesday ? 4. on Thursday? 5. on Friday?